Mona Lisa blog
The blog Joconde, administered by the Bureau de la diffusion numérique des collections, Service des musées de France, publishes articles related to current events in the fields of digital and museums.
A space for exchanges on museums and digital
The blog Joconde, named after the collective catalogue of collections of museums in France, is a space for exchanges and contributions set up by the office of digital dissemination of collections, Collections Department, Musée de France (Ministry of Culture).
A living relay of professional news in the field
The blog is specifically dedicated to museum and heritage professionals.
It aims to enable museums to:
- exchange information between themselves or with the administration on topics such as documentation, computerization, digitization and on-line collection, computerized inventory and proofing of museum collections,
- to disseminate feedback in these areas,
- capitalise on experiences and share good practices,
- keep users informed of theinstitutional news in the field (study days, training courses, publications, etc.),
- to relaying professional content published by the French Museum Service on the Musée mini-sites de culture.gouv.fr
Be informed of new items
It is possible to subscribe by typing his email on the blog home page, in the place provided for this purpose. You will be notified of new articles directly on your email.
On average, a new article appears every week.
In June 2020, the blog Joconde counts 1,115 subscribers.
Would you like to contribute?
Do you work in a museum in France or are you an institutional heritage professional? Would you like to provide feedback on a project related to documentation, computerization, digitization and on-line collection, inventory or computerized collection? Your testimony interests us!
Feel free to contact us to tell us more and put together a possible draft article.