Theatre, circus, street arts
The theatre department contributes to the implementation of the national orientations of the Ministry of Culture and Communication in their regional declension in favor of theatre, circus, street arts, puppetry and more generally artistic forms, sometimes hybrid, which are related to the live show.
The main actions carried out in this framework are:
Follow and accompany of structurescultural and independent artistic teams
- Support to performing arts institutions certified by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
- Support for other places such as conventioned scenes, places of emergence, broadcasting networks, etc.
- Support for independent artistic teams: assistance with the project, assistance with the residence, assistance with the recovery, assistance with the agreement.
- Support for arts education, vocational training for vocational integration and arts education.
- Support for amateur practices and cultural planning.
Advise artists, associations, cultural structures and communities in their developments shares
- To instruct or monitor applications for training, diplomas, employment, legislation on entertainment.
- To inform about the tests of the State diploma of theater teaching.
- Collaborate with other departments of the Drac in the implementation of the enlargement and renewal projects.
For theatre, puppetry, circus and street arts
- Montpellier site (Aude, Gard, Hérault, Lozère, Pyrénées-Orientales)
- Toulouse site (Ariège, Aveyron, Haute-Garonne, Gers, Lot, Hautes-Pyrénées, Tarn, Tarn-et-Garonne)
- Regional committees of experts
- Companies and groups covered by regional agreements
- Regional entertainment