The Ministry of Culture undertakes to make its websites, intranet and extranet accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions: government multi-year accessibility plan as well as the ministry’s multi-year digital accessibility scheme
This accessibility statement applies to the site culture.gouv.fr
The site www.culture.gouv.fr is in partial compliance with the RGAA version 4.1 accessibility improvement framework. Non-conformities and possible deviations are listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Empreinte Digitale reveals that:
- 80.60% RGAA criteria are met.
- Average online service compliance rate is 97%
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Are listed here only the non-conformities considered the most impactful and present in significant quantities in the pages of the sample. Full audit results can be made available upon request.
- Iframes have no title or no relevant title
- Some images have no suitable alternative (relevant when they bring information or empty when the images are decorative)
- Some scripts are not compliant, for example check box filter components, as well as different interactive components do not use the recommended tag nature (usually a link instead of a button).
- Some form fields do not have a label, or field grouping is not well managed (missing or not appropriate)
- Keyboard navigation is not consistent
- Office documents for download are not accessible.
- Videos do not always have subtitles or transcripts available
- Some composite link titles are not explicit because of the alternative images contained in the links
Derogations for disproportionate burden
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
- The content of social media frameworks
- Dailymotion and Youtube video players
- The ReadSpeaker component
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 07/30/2021
Technologies used to create the website
- CMS: EZ platform
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
The content retrieval checks were performed with the following configurations:
- Firefox and NVDA;
- Safari and VoiceOver;
- Firefox and Jaws.
The following code verification tools were used to verify compliance with RGAA tests:
- Colour Contrast Analyser
- Web Developer Extension
- “RGAA Assistant” extension;
- “WCAG Contrast checker” extension;
- “ARC Toolkit” extension;
- HeadingsMap extension
- Developer tools built into the Firefox browser;
- W3C HTML validator.
Pages of the site that have been verified for compliance
- Home page
- Site map
- Search results
- Content page
- Press content
- Call for projects
- Home/research call for project
- Home/Literature Search
- Regional home site
- Home thematic site
Feedback and contact details
If you are unable to access any content or service, you may contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights (via the contact form)
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region ( https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues);
- Send a letter by post (free, do not stamp) Defender of rights Free response 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07;
- Contact the Defender of Rights by phone: 09 69 39 00 00;