The DRAC Bourgogne-Franche-Comté provides support and coordination to the Museums of France of the territory as well as to the recognized foundations of public utility with patrimonial and cultural objective.
It promotes their development and supports them in the actions they lead towards the public.
Within the DRAC, the museum advisors, who are direct contacts, ensure their missions are to:
- Structuring and support of museums
- Ensure scientific and technical control;
- Support renovation or creation projects.
- Management, conservation and enhancement of collections
- Expanding audiences (Night of Museums, etc.)
- To enable education and dissemination activities aimed at ensuring equal access to culture for all, to contribute to the progress of knowledge and research and to their dissemination.
- Vocational training and training
- Financial support
- Investigate grant application files for inventory, collection, restoration, acquisition, digitization, exhibition, public services, modernization works...;
- Ensure the management of deconcentrated credits for the acquisition of works of art to enrich the collections.
Museum Advisors: Typhaine LE FOLL and Lionel MARKUS
Secretariat in Besançon: 03.81.65.72.55
Secretariat in Dijon: 03.80.68.51.20
To write to them: