Culture and Justice
For several years, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Culture have maintained close relations aimed at developing the practice of artistic and cultural activities in prisons (detention centres and detention centres) and in the services and institutions of the Youth Judicial Protection (PJJ).
The DRAC Burgundy-Franche Comté is associated, through a tripartite agreement, with the inter-regional directorate of penitentiary services of Dijon (DISP) and the interregional directorate of judicial protection of youth of Grand-ComtéCentre to conduct an annual call for projects to support actions undertaken by:
- Auxerre, Joux La Ville, Dijon, Nevers, Varennes Le Grand, Belfort, Vesoul, Besançon, Lons Le Saunier and Montbéliard;
- The services and institutions concerned under the Youth Judicial Protection:
- STEMOI Dijon, Chalon sur Saône, Nord Franche-Comté;
- STEMO Yonne, STEMO Nevers, STEMO Sud Franche-Comté;
- Services associative authorized justice for the open environment and investigation: EPE Burgundy West, EPE Burgundy East, EPEI Besançon, CEF Châtillon sur Seine;
- Services associative empowered justice for the judicial placement.