The vocational integration of graduates from institutions under the Ministry of Culture is on average in all sectors, around 80% in activities directly related to the training received and more if activities outside the scope of the diploma are included.
These good results are due to the specificities of these courses:
- their professional dimension: throughout the curriculum, students are in close contact with professional circles;
- a high proportion of active professionals teach in schools;
- training of a fairly high level, of a duration of 5 years in general and aligned with the licence-master-doctorate scheme;
- training combining theoretical and practical knowledge;
- a pedagogy of the project, likely to train autonomous and reactive professionals;
- finally, a selection by entrance competition for many of the institutions.
A survey is carried out each year to assess the occupational integration of graduates from Culture higher education institutions. They are interviewed by an online questionnaire three years after graduation.
See summaries of higher education surveys Culture here