UDAP des Yvelines
The departmental unit of architecture and heritage of Yvelines consists of 14 agents including 4 architects of the buildings of France who exercise their competences in a territory of 2284 km². The North of the Yvelines department is characterized by the presence of the Seine valley. The southern sector consists mainly of two large landscaped and urban areas.
The North of the Yvelines department
This sector is subject to strong land pressure linked to the proximity of the metropolis of Greater Paris and the presence of an important road, rail and river transport network. It reconciles several issues: economic development, densification, implantation of metropolitan infrastructures (port Seine metropolis west), development of landscape assets (Seine valley, PNR du Vexin) and preservation of heritage (royal estates, religious buildings, holiday architectures, SPR...).
The southern sector consists essentially of two large landscaped and urban complexes
The urban continuum on both sides of the hills bordering the plain of Versailles in the axis of the castle and the rural south composed of several landscape entities, the most picturesque of which is the Chevreuse valley. The stakes are particular: on the one hand, preservation of the agricultural character of the plain of Versailles and the setting of presentation of the castle; on the other, preservation of the old constituted fabrics, the entrances of cities and the landscape (agricultural and/or forestry).
- Ensure the conservation and enhancement of the monumental heritage on the territory of the Yvelines which includes 531 historical monuments, exercising scientific and technical control.
- Preserve and maintain the 5 Yvelinois historical monuments belonging to the State and assigned to the Ministry of Culture : the Cathedral of Saint Louis at Versailles, the Aqueduct of Buc, the Old Abbey of Port Royal des Champs at Magny-les-Hameaux, the Fort of Saint Cyr and the Covered Alley of the Mureaux.
- Preserve, manage and enhance protected spaces : The department comprises approximately 40,000 ha of protected areas under the Heritage Code: surrounding historic monuments or demarcated perimeters of the surroundings, 11 remarkable heritage sites including 2 with protection and development plan (PSMV), and 2 UNESCO World Heritage inscriptions with their buffer zone: the National Domain of Versailles and Trianon, on 100km², and the Villa Savoye de Le Corbusier in Poissy, on 1.5km².
- Participate in the management of sites and landscapes and environmental regulations, with a view to the sustainable quality of natural areas. In the Yvelines there are nearly 70 classified sites and 84 registered sites equivalent to 20.60% of the area of the department.
- Contribute to land use planning and urban renewal through the promotion of quality urban planning and architecture, with the objective of qualitative development of urban spaces in the department’s 259 municipalities.
- Advise and educate communities and the public on the issues of preservation and restoration of heritage, architectural quality, maintenance of know-how, building techniques and traditional materials…
YOU ARE A PROJECT LEADER LOCATED IN PROTECTED/ HERITAGE SPACE
- Would you like to obtain information on the situation/location of your project? See The Atlas of Heritage
- Would you like to contact us for a prior consultation? Refer to the territorial distribution map below for a first telephone contact. Depending on the heritage issue, the prior consultation can then be processed by email by our team or give rise to an appointment.
- Would you like to know more about a review? Or would you like to appeal? Contact us.
- LORENZETTO Bénédicte: Head of Service
- Departmental unit of architecture and heritage of Yvelines
7 rue des Réservoirs 78,000 VERSAILLES - Email address: email@example.com
Switchboard (2pm to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 2pm to 4pm Friday): 01 39 50 49 03
Sector "Head of Service" : Versailles, Saint-Germain-en-Laye and Rambouillet.
- Team: Bénédicte LORENZETTO (ABF, head of department), Axelle MOYON, Laurence MENEZ
- Secretariat Head of Service: 01 39 50 55 01
- Team: Matthieu BOUREZ (ABF, Deputy Chief), Garance CHAUNU, Christelle DEFAYSSE
- Secretariat Sector South: 01 39 50 84 86
North sector : It brings together the North-West and North-East sectors that revolve around the Seine valley.
- Team : Astrid DE LARGENTAYE (ABF North-West sector, Deputy Head), Frédérique BONNAL, Laure QUONIAM
- Northwest Sector Secretariat: 01 39 50 16 17
- Team : Gaël NOBLANC (ABF North-East sector, deputy head), Timothé LUBRUN-CHAVEGRAND, Lydia AUMONT
- Northeast Sector Secretariat: 01 39 50 54 09
Historical Monuments Centre : Alison LY-PASSIEUX, Axelle MOYON
Urban planning and protected areas division : Tiphaine LINARES