Architecture at the DRAC of Corsica
Within the DRAC, the Architectural Advisor’s mission is to implement, at the regional level, the cultural policy of the Ministry of Culture in the field of architectural, urban and landscape quality.
In this capacity, the architectural advisor is responsible for:
- Help define and implement the regional architecture promotion policy
- Support for architecture dissemination structures: Houses of architecture and Architectural, urban and environmental councils (CAUE de Corse) ;
- Implementation of architecture promotion events: local events or relay of national architecture promotion events;
- Representation of the DRAC to the Regional Council of the Order of Architects
- Develop the multi-annual roadmap "Architecture and living environment" (circular of 10 July 2013)
- Promotion of the architectural and landscape quality of the living environment
- Democratization of knowledge of architecture
- Supervision of the profession of architect;
- Board Mapping
- Facilitate the network of Departmental Units of Architecture and Heritage (UDAP) of the DRAC
- Represent the DRAC on the boards of the regional schools of architecture, in liaison with the project manager for higher education Culture and in relations with universities
- Ensure, in the inter-ministerial framework, the accompaniment of projects for the revitalization of town centres, projects supported by the new national urban renewal program; projects in the heart of the city
- Contribute to the definition and fulfilment of the mission of the architects advising the State assigned to the DRAC
- Participate in sessions of the various sections of the Site Council
- Participate in the labeling and monitoring of files "Outstanding contemporary architecture" (previously Label "Heritage 20th century)
- Participate in actions defining the programs of contemporary interventions in historical monuments.
Noëly MEGIMBIR - URSO, consultant for architecture
04 95 51 52 27
CAUE assists all project owners and promotes the quality of architecture, urban planning and landscapes. It is a body entrusted with a public interest mission, born of the law on architecture of 3 January 1977.
It aims to promote the quality of architecture, urban planning and the environment in the departmental territory. Architecture, landscapes and heritage are of public interest.
CAUE is created at the initiative of local officials and chaired by a local elected official. It is a consultative body between the actors involved in the production and management of rural and urban areas.
Tel: 04 95 31 80 90
The Order of Architects, established by the Law of 3 January 1977 on Architecture, is a private body responsible for public service tasks. Endowed with legal personality and financial autonomy, it is placed under the tutelage of the Minister of Culture.
Registration with the Order of Architects confers the right to practise the profession and to wear the title of architect. The Order of Architects consists of 17 Regional Councils and one National Council.
The House of Architecture of Corsica is a new generation regional cultural structure.
It creates spaces for exchange and reflection combining the mastery of use (inhabitants, actors), the mastery of work (elected officials, local authorities, donors, institutions) and the mastery of work (architects, urban planners, landscapers) around the stakes of our region.
The objective of the Maison de l'Architecture de Corse is that the clients and the citizen seize a knowledge that is not taught at school, although it touches on the daily life and the necessity of well-being. To understand the places of our life, the already there and its transformation in order to be able to intervene on what is, will, or can happen. Give the keys to analyze, understand and formulate an opinion in order to be in a position to act on its environment.
For 3 years the House of Architecture of Corsica through its actions sensitizes all the audiences of the island to the great changes that is confronted our world in the development of the living environment (energy transition, ecological transition, digital transition, tourism development). These changes are important elements of public debate.