Les Petites Scènes Ouvertes (PSO) is a network of 7 cultural structures created in 2001. It offers several levels of support for young choreographic authors, including La Grande Scène, a national platform: hosting companies chosen by the network and its members for a presentation in stage conditions (light technique). This highlight is composed of two days of presentation of choreographic works and time for reflection and training.
- be a company involving professional artists;
- have created or signed up to 5 choreographic pieces:
- present a complete piece of 30 minutes maximum a choreographic extract of 20 minutes maximum.
Choreographic works are presented in minimum technical conditions (possible light decor).
Participation in hospitality (transport, accommodation, catering) and artistic expenses.
Step 1: Complete the 3 parts of the online form
You will be asked to consult a video link online of what you want to present at the Grande Scène.
The quality of the capture is important. It is essential to avoid montages and to favour wide fixed shots allowing the artistic council to appreciate the coherence of the proposal and to have a vision as close as possible to reality.
Step 2: to validate your application
Email the following by November 30, 2022 to email@example.com:
- Mandatory : A presentation of the company and the room you have chosen to propose to the PSO network
- Optional : The dates and places where your work will be visible during the 2022-23 season (performances, open rehearsals etc.)
Important : Your application will only be taken into account when sending this additional email.
Les Petites Scènes Ouvertes receives support from the Ministry of Culture/ Drac Hauts-de-France.