Residency "creation and transmission" for a circus company organized by the Direction of Cultural Affairs of the city of Vallauris Golfe-Juan
With the support of the Direction régionale des affaires culturelles de Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, this call for projects aims to support contemporary creation and transmit this creation to the population of Vallauris Golfe-Juan.
The children of the town’s recreation centres will be the recipients of artistic practice workshops around circus arts.
The artist or artistic ensemble will work on a personal creation implementing the aesthetics and skills related to circus arts. This can be a creation at the beginning of the journey or a work step in a creation process already started.
- provision of work space for 55 hours
- 20 h restitution with children
- €3,000 stamp for the artist or the company for the two weeks of residency
- Costs are covered: travel (400 € max), material allocated in the framework of artistic practice workshops (900 € max) and accommodation during the time of presence in Vallauris.
- Deadline for applications: November 25, 2022 (sent by email to the contacts below)
- Residency from April 15 to April 28, 2023 (2 weeks) divided into 55h of creation and 20h of workshops of transmission of circus arts
- Julie BOURBOUJAS - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yacine HALIMA RIHOUM - email@example.com
Directorate of Cultural Affairs
Ilot Elena - 06220 Vallauris
Learn more: site of the city of Vallauris Golfe-Juan