State Diploma of Dance Teacher - Technical Aptitude Exam (EAT)
Procedures for registration and organisation of the examination
Due to health measures, the 2022 session is organized in distanciel
> Download the documents and forms for this session (exam notice, explanatory note, application form)
- Registration at the exam centre sites is scheduled to open on December 6, 2021.
- Registration closes on 4 February 2022.
The application file can be downloaded on this page (see documents and forms at the bottom of the page), on the portal "My administrative procedures", or to be removed in paper format from the Regional Cultural Affairs Directorate (RDCA) of the applicant’s place of residence.
The candidate must complete the application in capital letters and send it with all the documents requested to the examination centre to which he reports, before the closing date indicated on the application, the postmark being authentic.
Please note that only the complete files on the closing date can be taken into account for this registration.
Upon receipt of the file, the examination centre:
- Send the applicant a certificate of registration, a DVD and a CD of the variation imposed*.
- Collects registration fees.
* The Ministry of Culture proposes each year, in partnership with La Huit Production, A DVD gathering choreographic variations of reference which constitutes the indispensable pedagogical support for the annual examinations of dance within the framework of public artistic teachings.
and the playlist of accompaniment music for End of Cycle variations on Vimeo