3. Apply for payment to the Strategic Press Development Fund
- In order to submit a request for payment to the Strategic Fund, please complete the following documents:
Submit a request for a deposit payment:
The agreements provide for the possibility of a deposit on the grant. This deposit may not exceed 30% of the total amount. It may be requested from the start of the project. For SMEs with less than 25 employees, it may be up to 50% of the amount, provided that a guarantee is submitted on first application.
The request for payment of deposit is made by email to email@example.com only. The email must be initiated by a legal representative of the beneficiary of the agreement and must contain the following format and elements:
- “Advance Request” and the file number in the subject line of the email;
- An attestation in the body of the email that the SIRET and the RIB mentioned in the agreement are identical. Please note that any error on these two elements will lead to the impossibility of paying the aid;
- An attestation in the body of the email that the contract project started on XX/XX/XXXX
If the SIRET, the company name or the RIB are not identical to the agreement, please send us the following:
- New K-bis and assignment contract if applicable for the SIRET or the company name;
- Attestation of the legal representative requesting the "modification of the bank account details (specify the old bank details) in favour of the bank details (specify the new bank details)
Submit a request for interim payment or balance:
For grants exceeding €150,000, the company must provide for each payment request a report drawn up by its accountant or auditor on the basis of a specification, a template for which you will find below.
Documents must be sent electronically in a readable format to:
Using other file sharing platforms (Google Drive, Dropbox...) does not guarantee that documents will be received correctly.
In application of Article 4 of Decree no. 2012-484 of 13 April 2012, control operations on parts and on the spot can be organised, at the initiative of the Minister of Culture and Communication. These operations may be entrusted to State control bodies, in particular the general inspection of cultural affairs and general economic and financial control or to external experts.
In addition to verifying compliance with the commitments made, they aim to examine whether the project carried out meets the objectives set out in the above mentioned texts, in particular with regard to the economic, industrial and social consequences of the expenditure assisted. These controls are reported to the minister. The results shall be communicated to the representatives of the press sector, with due regard for business secrecy.