Aid and subsidies
This catalogue of grants consists of descriptive sheets. Each sheet presents one of the aspects of the Ministry’s policy on the "French language" domain, an explanatory note on the objectives associated with each scheme, the eligibility criteria, the eligible public(s), as well as the procedures for awarding and paying grants.
Grants relating to the French language
- Application of the Law of 4 August 1994 on the use of the French language (accreditation system)
- Enrichment of the French language
- Le Français dans la communauté scientifique (fonds Pascal)
- Languages in the digital world
- Fluency in the French language
- Observation of language practices
- Presence of French in society
- Promotion of multilingualism
- Awareness of language issues
- Promotion of the languages of France
Aid for francophone creation
The Minister of Culture wished to constitute a Steering Committee for Cultural Actors of Francophone Creation », coordinated by the Direction générale de la création artistique (consult the speech in favour of francophone creation at the Cité internationale des arts de Paris on March 19, 2019).
This committee regularly brings together French-speaking creative actors (operators and ministries) to coordinate their actions in favour of French-speaking artists.
The Committee decided to set up a resource at the service of the actors of francophone creation, bringing together mechanisms in France that could help them implement their projects around the Francophonie.
N.B. This document is not completely exhaustive, other structures with resources and assistance in matters of Francophonie, not listed here. It can be enriched over time and changes in the arrangements.