Designing a library for tomorrow
In direct contact with the evolution of cultural practices and in particular the digital revolution, libraries are changing, transforming and adopting hybrid forms. In the face of budgetary restrictions and to accompany the evolution of society, they are required, once again in their history, to renew and reinvent themselves as a public space.
• Eric Anjeaux, Company Six and Ten
• François Fressoz, Programmist, Programming Café
• Plessis Christmas, Director of the Caen Library
• Françoise Raynaud, Architect, Loci Anima firm
• Odile Grandet, Director of the Condorcet Campus Large Documentary Equipment Project