CPER, European affairs, sponsorship, cultural pacts, regional parks, digital
State/Region Plan Contract - CPER
- Follow-up of the "culture" files included in the State/Region plan contract 2015-2020.
- Follow-up of the dossiers submitted on measure V.1.2.3 "Improving the supply of services" and on priority II "Developing the knowledge economy and strategic sectors".
- Support for project promoters within the framework of the Alpine Massif Interregional Convention and the Rhone Plan.
- Information for project promoters of European cultural schemes. Advice on setting up projects.
- Dissemination and information to cultural actors and local authorities of the calls for proposals of the European operational programmes and the calls launched by the executive agencies.
- Promotion of the law on patronage, associations and foundations, "Aillagon Law", to cultural actors.
- Follow-up of conventions for the development of patronage with consular bodies and ordinary professions.
- Coordination of legal consultations for the right to patronage of associations by the Bar of Marseille
- Drawing up, monitoring and evaluation of cultural pacts signed between the State and local authorities.
Regional Natural Parks
- Implementation at regional level of the framework agreement between the Ministry of Culture and Communication and the National Federation of Regional Natural Parks for concerted action on themes related to tangible and intangible heritage, architecture, urban planning and contemporary creation related to the performing arts and visual arts and arts and cultural education.
- Monitoring of territorial arrangements for the development of digital technologies.
- Support for the programme to digitise heritage funds and the performing arts.
- Appraisal of applications received under the national call for projects "innovative cultural services" and "local media".
- Reference to the Regional Directorate of Youth and Sports for the BPJEPS "cultural animation".
- Correspondent for the fund to encourage artistic and cultural initiatives in amateur practices.
- Monitoring of the "Quality Tourism" label managed by the CCI Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.