Maubec - Wine cooperative
- department: Vaucluse
- common: Maubec
- naming: Wine cooperative
- address : Hamlet of Coustellet
- authors: Emile USCLAT, GUICHARD (architects)
- date: 1925, c. 1950, c. 1970
- protection: unprotected building
- label patrimoine XXe: Commission régionale du patrimoine et des sites (CRPS) of 28 November 2000
The "Luberon wine cooperative" was founded in 1924 and the winery was built in 1925. Other tanks were added to the west and south by the architect Emile Usclat in various stages (1950, 1953 and 1967-70). The offices and sales premises were built in 1975, they are due to the architect Guichard.
The main facade is dominated by a flat gable bearing the name of the building. A central forebody houses the reception pits, surmounted by an awning. On either side lie two wings regularly pierced by narrow windows grouped by three.
The roofs are made of flat tiles resting on a metal frame, with the exception of one of the vats, built in 1953, which is covered by a concrete frame, which gives the interior of the building a dynamic rhythm and play of volumes.
The two cooperative wineries of Maubec merged in 1997, and the "Luberon wine cooperative" then became the "SCA Cave du Luberon", still in operation today.
- Editor: Eve Roy, drac paca crmh, 2006