Fréjus - La Fréjusienne Cooperative
- department: Var
- common: Fréjus
- naming: La Fréjusienne Cooperative
- address : 168 rue H. Vadon
- author: Henri DRAPERI (architect)
- date: 1925
- protection: unprotected building
- label patrimoine XXe: Commission régionale du patrimoine et des sites du 28 November 2000
The Fréjusienne cooperative winery was built in 1925 by architect Henri Draperi.
The main building consisting of a forebody and two wings, extends to the east by a construction of the same style: the distillery or the "chapel". Access to the north, where the two weighbridges and reception stations are located, is via a path closed by a portal. The other set, on the other side of the street, includes from left to right: a lower part (store and bottling), the cellar, higher, and an apartment above a garage. On each side of the central forebody are the offices, followed by three bays of tanks on a south-north axis. In the right wing called the distillery or chapel, the location of the old store, as well as a row of vats from east to west with a south-north return. To the north, the tanks are arranged from east to west.
- Editors: Nicole Tuccelli; Geneviève Négrel, General Inventory Service, 1984