The Glorious Thirty in the Alpes-Maritimes (1945-1975)
This document is the result of a study commissioned jointly by the General Council of the Alpes-Maritimes and the Direction régionale des affaires culturelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (DRAC PACA).
It is a pre-inventory of the architectural heritage of the Thirty Glorious in the Alpes-Maritimes (1945-1975). All program categories were considered.
- 60 buildings and ensembles have been selected as witnesses of the architectural heritage of the Glorious Thirty: each is listed in a general list and is also the subject of a monograph, illustrated and documented,
- 16 very complete monographs have been produced on the most remarkable achievements of this corpus.
The information contained in these sheets and dossiers was also used in the form of:
- list of architects and contractors,
- location on a map of the Alpes-Maritimes of the 60 buildings and complexes selected,
- chronology of the projects selected.
Finally, the results of a review of articles published during the period 1945-1975 and in the selected area are presented in the form of a reference list Today’s Architecture and Techniques & Architecture.