Department of Cultural Economy - Cinema and Animated Image
Aid for production or creation
There is no support for film or audiovisual production directly set up by the Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs of Ile-de-France, State aid in these areas being the responsibility of the Centre national du cinéma et de l'image animée. http://www.cnc.fr/web/en
To find out about the support systems implemented by some local authorities of Ile-de-France you can contact the various Departmental Councils involved in this field:
- The department of Seine-Saint-Denis
- The department of Val-de-Marne (94)
- The film mission of the city of Paris
- The Regional Council of Île-de-France
- The user’s guide to territorial production support policies published by Centre Images with the help of the C.N.C. and the Centre Region – Centre Images: 24, rue Renan 37110 - Château-Renault, tel. 02 47 56 08 08
- The website of CILCIC, regional agency of the Centre for Book, Image and Digital Culture
Se authorizationoutdoor cinema spaces
Pursuant to Article 23 of Regulatory Decision No. 12 of 2 March 1948, as amended, any outdoor projection of cinematographic works of more than one hour, free or for a fee, is subject to authorization by the National Cinematography Centre. A group of experts is set up at the DRAC Ile-de-France to give a preliminary opinion on each of the projections. In this context, the deadline for the broadcast of feature films is one year from the date of the visa. This specific authorisation is granted to the organiser of the screening(s) by the CNC. The request for authorization is made online on the CNC website by sending the duly completed application form to the Regional Directorate of Cultural Affairs in whose territory the screening(s) take place.
To request an outdoor projection on the website of the Centre national du cinéma et de l'image animée - link opposite or click here
2022 Outdoor Committee Dates:
- Tuesday, 31 May
- Tuesday, June 28
The strict deadline is set at an upstream submission of applications, 15 days before the 1st committee.
For the second, in agreement with the National Film Centre, Applications scheduled for July/August/September must be filed online before 11 June.
2022 Film Festival
- Sunday, July 3 to Wednesday, July 6, 2022 inclusive, period to avoid for any outdoor permit application
To find training
- Videadoc, documentation centre on film, audiovisual and multimedia creation
- Start the search
PoIn the guide to creative aids, contact
- Video, 100 Bd de Belleville, 75020 Paris Paris, tel: 01 48 06 58 66
- The House of Film, open to all, the Maison du Film accompanies the new cinematic creation.
- Altermedia, Creative Camera, a resource centre for cinema, audiovisual and new media. Address of the resource centre: 13, rue Fontaine, 93200 Saint Denis, tel: 01 42 43 10 30
Departmental Film Development Commissions (CDAC). Authorizing the creation and extension of cinemas, these commissions are chaired by the prefects and the examination of applications is ensured by the Regional Directorate of Cultural Affairs (DRAC).
Regional Commission Art and Essay classification of cinemas. Ranking carried out each year in a regional commission organised in partnership with the CNC