Dance and Music Department
Deconcentrated aids to live entertainment (dance and music)
The decentralized aid to the performing arts in dance and music granted by the DRAC Ile-de-France is the aid to the convention and the aid to the project. They are framed by:
- the Decree no. 2021-1608 of 8 December 2021 amending Decree no. 2015-641 of 8 June 2015 relating to the allocation of decentralized aid to the performing arts;
- theorder of 16 December 2021 on the conditions for granting and the procedures for submitting applications for decentralized aid to the performing arts;
- the March 1, 2022 Application Circular on the arrangements for allocating decentralized aid to the performing arts.
The dthey catégoraids
- Support for the project : This is a one-time grant to support the production of a new creation, or to allow the resumption or recreation of a show after a period of interruption.
- The convention : This is a multi-year assistance whose challenge is to provide support over time adapted to the cycle of activity of the artist or artistic team. Lasting from 2 to 4 years, depending on the artist’s background and the degree of structuring and maturity of his artistic and cultural project, this aid is intended for the most innovative and confirmed teams in the artistic field and whose achievements have a national reputation.
The decentralized aids to the live performance are allocated after instruction by the sectoral advisors dance or music of the DRAC Ile-de France, collection of the opinion for each sector of a consultative commission bringing together qualified personalities of the live performance and decision of the DRAC Ile-de-France.
Any request must be preceded by an appointment with your reference advisor within the DRAC Ile-de-France.
Please refer to the following records for more information on:
- the new dematerialized procedures for filing applications
- contacts of your contacts
For the dance : dance instructions, find out more
For the music : music instructions, find out more
For the dance :
Multi annual aid (agreement):
Deadline for submission of applications: 19 September 2022 (inclusive)
Advisory Board dates: November 16-17, 2022
Application deadline: December 2, 2022 (inclusive)
Advisory Board dates: February 7, 8 and 9, 2023
For the music :
Multi annual aid (agreement):
Deadline for submissions: October 2, 2022 (inclusive)
Advisory Board dates: November 22, 23 and 24, 2022
DatFiling deadline: November 27, 2022 (inclusive)
Advisory Board dates: January 31, 1er and February 2, 2023
Partial provisionsudepending on your sector
Please refer to the documents below for more information on:
- the conditions of admissibility
- procedures for reviewing applications
- the subsidy floor amounts
For the dance : appendix 2 to the March 1, 2022 Application Circular on the arrangements for the allocation of decentralized aid for live entertainment (pages 12 to 14).
For the music: appendix 3 to the March 1, 2022 Application Circular on the arrangements for the allocation of decentralized aid for live entertainment (page 14 to 18).
Download the 2023 Dance and Music Commissions Information Sheets: