Transferring large files to Grand Est DRAC
The Ministry of Culture has set up a file repository service "Zéphyrin", to allow you to transmit large files to your contacts of the Ministry of Culture.
Transmit a file (when greater than 2MB)
- connect to http://zephyrin.ext.culture.en/ ;
- Click browse to search for and select the file to be deposited
- validate, without specifying a recipient or password;
- once the document load is complete, a link appears for the download to be copied and emailed to your contacts at the Grand East DRAC.
Loading may take time depending on the weight of the transmitted item(s).
If you have filled in the "recipient" box, a confirmation message is also sent to this email address.
Transmit multiple files
- Group all files into a folder
- Ensure that each sub-folder and document is properly identified to facilitate identification;
- right click on the send folder to compressed folder;
- once the zip folder is created and correctly named: go to http://zephyrin.ext.culture.fr/
- click on browse to search for the zipped folder and select it;
- validate without specifying a recipient or password;
- once loading is complete, a link appears to copy and email to your DRAC contacts.
To be noted
Maximum file size: 1 GB
File availability time: 3 days