The European Night of Museums
The 2022 European Night of Museums will take place on Saturday 14 May.
Museum Night is based on a simple principle: invest museums to better reveal their treasures and allow easier access to culture. In order to guarantee the safety of visitors and participating teams, it will be conducted in strict compliance with the health protocols in force in each territory at the time of the event.
This Night of Museums will once again allow visitors to appropriate the museums and to (re)discover them until late at night, according to the exhibitions and exceptional events organized for the occasion. Organized by the Ministry of Culture, it is placed under the triple patronage of the Council of Europe, UNESCO and ICOM and the institutional support of the French Federation of Societies of Friends of Museums and the Reunion of National Museums - Grand Palais.
As in previous editions, "Night" inspires the creativity and imagination of museums.
Terms and Conditionsriptions
You are the owner or manager of a museum and would like to participate in the operation.
If you have already participated in a national operation (RV to gardens, heritage days, museum night...) do not create a new account. Use your account email and password. If you forget, you have the option to reapply.
For new participants :
To enter your program, we invite you in advance create a personal account under Openagenda corresponding to the European Night of Museums 2022: Centre-Val de Loire
Note : to take full advantage of the Open Agenda solution, please use a recent browser.
1. Click on "Login"
2. "Create an account"
3. Once your account is activated after receiving the email, ask for the contribution searching for the dedicated agenda
4. Once in the calendar, "Add an event"
5. Introduce yourself in the "Request for Invitation" naming the place, city and region for which you contribute
6. Once your contribution request has been accepted by a moderator (your Drac correspondent), fill in the requested information (Name / Organization / Role / Contact Number) before creating your 1st event.
Thank you for do not include Museum Night as title of your programming!!
Some instructions for entry:
- Don’t group all your programming into one sheet. It will penalize your events which cannot be queried by the filters of the search engine of the official site of the operation.
- If an event is offered for free access but also for paid access (e.g. group visits), two separate offers should be created because they do not offer the same access conditions. The event sheets are simply duplicatable!
- Images illustrating your event must be 500x280 pixel in jpeg or png format and 200 KB maximum
- Attention : You are responsible for the content you publish in the agenda. In particular, you must ensure that you have freed the rights of the images because they can be reused by third parties.
When entering your events, you will need to fill in the participation mode (on site, online, mixed). If so, please check the box “Upon registration” in the conditions of participation. This option will allow you to manage upstream visitor flows.
Technical contact at the DRAC: Line Mélézan - 02 38 78 85 59 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is done by ensuring that Material Request Form. You will find pre-packaged packages from the event at your disposal. Please click on Acknowledgement at the bottom of the page.
The program will be available in early May... a little patience !
The Class, the work!
The next Night of Museums will again see children dancing, storytelling, presenting their creations, astonishing visitors as part of The Class, the work! It is a partnership between the Ministries of Culture and National Education, Higher Education and Research. Backed by the European Night of Museums, it is fully part of the student’s artistic and cultural education.