Territorial action and inter-ministerial policies
The Regional Directorate of Cultural Affairs relies on various mechanisms and/or policies to: - support artists and guarantee, throughout the regional territory, an artistic and cultural presence close to the inhabitants; - contribute to reducing inequalities in access to artistic and cultural life and assert cultural rights; - support territories in their cultural development efforts.
This approach is carried out in partnership with local authorities, artistic and cultural actors in the region and in liaison with other State administrations.
In this context, the service Cultural and territorial action pilot:
- A set of interdepartmental policies and themes developed by the Ministry (youth, culture/justice, culture/health, disability, fight against exclusion, media education, ...), primarily targeting youth and people in situations of fragility or prevention;
- Theterritorial action, developed within the framework of the priority geography (rural areas and urban policy districts), around two transversal axes:
- the territorial residences, open to all artistic and cultural fields;
- the policy of contractualization with the SIPP for the support and implementation of regional cultural projects.
- Claire Gasparutto, adviser (departments 22 and 35)
- Annie Rogow, adviser (departments 29 and 56)
- Catherine Sorin, assistant - 02 99 29 67 83
Examples of cu projectslturels :
- Yiriba Association – Brest (29): photographic and ethnological residence Benjamin Vanderlick (ethnologist and photographer). My dear parents and cosmopolitan Brest, a project of territorial cultural action combining participatory workshops, social pedagogy, artistic and scientific residency and multiform restitution.
- Association Art in the Chapels - Pontivy (56): Azart asset, residency of artists with a group of people accompanied by the medico-social center of Pontivy, as part of the mechanism fight against exclusion.
Regional list of structurescultural reading: