Cinema, audiovisual and multimedia
Film, audiovisual and multimedia advisers implement state policy at regional level.
- Promote the diversity cultural and a cultural development of the balanced territory;
- Maintain a network of diffusion independent and modern;
- Value the heritage cinematographic;
- Foster theaccess to all film practice and image education;
- To hear applications for authorization to creation and/orextension of a cinema at the Departmental Commissions for Commercial Equipment;
- Investigate requests for the creation and extension of itinerant circuits;
- To hear applications for sessions in open air ;
- Follow the requests of grant to the NCC for investments – Supporting the promotion and to the diffusion works in theatres and at festivals with a regional dimension;
- Follow up on classified rooms Art and Essay;
- Set up, monitor and evaluate theupbringing to thepicture (Passeurs d'Images, Collège au cinéma, etc.);
- To intervene in the field of digitalthrough the appraisal of national schemes (DICREAM, national calls for projects, European funding), through support for structures shares of training from audiences to digital creative practices, from artistic production and experimentation to diffusion des digital arts in all their forms.