Cultural Creation, Industries and Action
The Creation, Industries and Cultural Action Cluster brings together all the sectors of performing arts, visual arts, books and reading, cinema, audiovisual and multimedia, the development of territories and audiences. Each of the advisers is responsible, in his area of competence, for ensuring a role of advice and expertise, to monitor the activity and functioning of the institutions, teams, places and networks supported by the DRAC.
- Coordinate and lead cultural policy projects in the following areas:
- Plastic Arts;
- Cinema, audiovisual and multimedia;
- Arts and Cultural Education (EAC);
- Book and reading;
- Music and Dance;
- Theatre, circus, street arts and puppetry.
- Make culture accessible to as many people as possible (audiences and territories furthest from the offer)
- Intervene in the following areas:
- Cultural action (youth, health, justice, city policy, rural territory);
- Arts and cultural education related to communities (meetings, artistic practices);
- Development of reading and development of written heritage, investments related to public reading equipment;
- Valorization of heritage through access and development;
- Architecture (development of territories, support of territorial units of architecture and heritage (UDAP), monitoring of remarkable heritage sites (SPR);
It is responsible for:
- Support the creation, production and dissemination of works;
- Contribute to preserving the film industry’s cultural presence and dynamism, particularly in areas far from major urban centres;
- Participate in the artistic emergence and ensure a watch on the artistic and cultural employment;
- Provide access to culture for all;
- Monitoring and funding cultural meeting centres.