Information on grants
DRAC Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Guide to Grants and Applications
The aid presented cannot be automatically eligible for the subsidy
- Grant applications are paperless
2023 Grant Campaign: online submission of applications for project and operating aid for artistic creation, cultural transmission and heritage
Administrative form download link
- complete the grant application form (cerfa 12156*06) and the grant financial report (cerfa 15059*02).
- complete the deer associations and replace the RNA number with the Kbis.
- AND Attach to the form the supporting documents listed in the grant application file.
Pour une collectivité publique, un établissement public (EPCI, EPSCP, EPST, régie, GIP à gestion publique), une entreprise, une personne physique
Attach the supporting documents listed in the grant application package.
Investment grant for investment projects outside historic monuments
1- Contact the department concerned before setting up a dossier for the implementation of tangible or intangible investment projects
2- Attach the supporting documents listed in the document to the grant application file:
Grants for investment projects historic monuments
1- For works and interventions on historical monuments (building, furniture, organ)
- Download the relevant forms and dossiers online on the portalmy steps " of the Ministry of Culture
Other aid may be granted by the central directorates of the Ministry of Culture, national operators placed under its supervision or via calls for projects.
- Literary life - book industry - libraries - authors and translators: National Book Centre (CNL)
- Arts plastiques: Centre national des arts plastiques (CNAP)
- Cinema and audiovisual: Centre national de la cinématographie et de l'image animée (CNC)
- Current Music, Jazz, Variety: National Music Centre (NJC)
In addition, the French Institute, under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, supports projects aimed at promoting international artistic exchanges.