Do you work for the influence of ultramarine artistic expressions? Do you want projects to travel beyond the limits of their territory? Do you want to encourage fertile encounters between artists from different backgrounds? The Ministry of Culture may cover part of your travel expenses under the Overseas Arts and Cultural Exchange Fund.
Financed at parity with the ministry of overseas affairs, the Fonds d'aide aux échanges artistiques et culturels (FEAC) supports ultramarine artistic productions by covering a portion of their transportation costs for people and equipment, necessary for projects contributing to:
- the circulation of artists and creators (including crafts, know-how and design)
- the creation and dissemination of works, performances and cultural and intangible heritage in general
- the holding of cultural events
- the establishment of training actions for the professionalization of artists and cultural actors, research in art, and engineering needs
The scheme also makes it possible to finance bilateral cultural exchanges between the overseas countries on the one hand and the countries of their geographical area, the metropolis and the rest of the world on the other.
The processing of files takes place in two stages: at the territorial level the training is managed by the Cultural Affairs Directorates (DAC/DRAC) and the Cultural Affairs Missions for Overseas Communities (MAC); at national level the investigation is managed by the National Commission.
- Application deadline: January 27, 2023, 11:59 pm (Paris time). No file may be filed or considered after this date.
- The commission will meet on March 07, 2023.
- Announcement of results: on Simplified Procedures, at the latest 3 months after the holding of the grant review commission.
The schedule for the second committee will be clarified in the first half of 2023.