The objective of the new system of assisted contracts introduced in January 2018 is to promote the professional integration of people who are far from the labour market, combining a professional situation, easier access to training and acquisition of skills.
You are an employer in the non-market sector:
• cultural association, local community, health and social establishment
• You offer a position to develop professional behaviours and technical skills
• You are able to accompany the beneficiary on a daily basis
• You allow access to training and skills acquisition (upgrading, pre-qualification, professionalization period, Vae, acquisition of new skills, etc.).
Support for your project of hiring an employee in JEP:
• Upstream diagnosis to ensure the PEC is a suitable solution
• A tripartite interview with your future employee and your Job Centre before the start of the contract
• An interview 1 to 3 months before the end of the contract
• An agreement for a maximum of 12 months, renewable for a minimum of 6 months.
• Financial assistance of up to 50% (or 60% for RSA beneficiaries), based on the hourly minimum wage and 20 hours/week.
As a guide, the monthly benefit is €422 regardless of the weekly working time (from 20 hours/week to 35 hours), with various reductions in social security contributions.
The State’s financial assistance to the employers of Nouvelle-Aquitaine is fixed by a prefectural decree of 29 December 2017.