Culture and Health
The DRAC Nouvelle-Aquitaine, the Regional Health Agency (ARS) and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region have signed the Culture and Health Convention Nouvelle-Aquitaine 2017-2019.
In accordance with the national agreements between the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Health, the Direction régionale des affaires culturelles (DRAC) Nouvelle-Aquitaine, the Agence Régionale de Santé (ARS) and the Région Nouvelle-Aquitaine have signed a triennial agreement Culture and Health Nouvelle-Aquitaine 2017-2019, for the development of arts and culture in health and medico-social institutions.
The objectives of the Convention are to promote:
- the emergence and/or development of cultural policies in health structures,
- opening up health facilities to their local cultural environment,
- the professionalisation of care and cultural actors,
- a balanced distribution of access to culture on the regional territory.
It will be implemented in the following forms:
- An annual call for projects for the health sector ;
- An annual call for projects for the medico-social sector, with young people as a priority, in partnership with local authorities;
- support for the evolution of the missions of the Culture and Health New Aquitaine cluster.
By department, your contacts at the DRAC Nouvelle-Aquitaine:
Dordogne, Lot-et-Garonne: François Jourdan, advise, firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant email@example.com, 05 57 95 01 55
Gironde : Sylvie Minvielle, advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant, email@example.com 05 57 95 01 55
Director of Democratization and Territorial Action: Sophie Lecointe, firstname.lastname@example.org
secretariat 05 55 45 66 10.