Theatre - Circus - Street Arts
In the field of theatre, circus and street arts, the DRAC Nouvelle-Aquitaine has developed the national policy of the Ministry of Culture in the region around three main areas: creation, dissemination and training.
The action of the DRAC Nouvelle-Aquitaine for theatre, circus, street arts, storytelling and puppetry is carried out by advisors for theatre, circus and street arts, under the authority of the Regional Director of Cultural Affairs. The councillors spread the policy of the Ministry of Culture in the regions. They provide advice, expertise and networking to regional cultural actors as well as to local authorities.
In application of the Freedom of Creation, Architecture and Heritage Act of 7 July 2017 (CASL Act) and other statutory instruments, their action shall include:
- support for the certified structures of the live show National Drama Centre, National Stage, National Circus Centre, National Street Arts Centre;
- accompanying the conventional scenes and intermediate places Support, within the framework of triennial agreements, of agreed stages of national interest or intermediate places of creation, dissemination or training in live performance;
- creation assistance provided by artistic companies or teams Aid for several consecutive years under a company agreement, or aid for a one-off project.
Such aid shall be granted on a proposal from the ad ho c regional advisory committees.
- the higher education institutions theatre, circus and street arts: control of higher education institutions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Culture,
- theroaming for arts and cultural education : since 2018, DRAC Nouvelle-Aquitaine has been a roaming pilot with DRAC Bretagne. In this context, experimental itinerant actions at the service of arts and cultural education are deployed in 12 priority territories, determined by the DRAC, in partnership with 12 communities of communes and agglomeration, and cultural structures or artistic teams for better access to culture.
The Ministry of Culture also accompanies the live performance with national arrangements. Theatre counsellors at the RDCA can tell you about these devices.
Departments 16, 17, 79 and 86: Upcoming Councillor
Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org 05 49 36 30 15
Departments 24, 33, 40, 47, 64: Councilor Gwénaëlle GROUSSARD: email@example.com- Tel: 05 57 95 01 53
Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org 05 57 95 01 61 - email@example.com 05 57 95 01 53