State aid in the face of rising energy costs also benefits the cultural sector. In Normandy 8 structures labeled in difficulty are accompanied.
The Minister of Culture Rima Abdul Malak announced at the end of last year that exceptional financial support would be provided to the cultural structures benefiting from a label of the Ministry of Culture most weakened by the rise in the cost of energy. This financial support is equivalent on average to 30% of the identified additional costs and can be added to the transversal aid to which cultural sites may qualify.
In Normandy 8 structures benefit from this financial support:
- Opéra de Rouen Normandie: €70,000
- Théâtre de Caen: 70,000 €
- Tangram, Evreux National Stage: 100,000 €
- Le Volcan, Scène Nationale du Havre: 72,000 €
- Le Normandy, Scène de Musiques Actuelles de Saint-Lô: 13,500 €
- Le Cargö, Scene of Contemporary Music of Caen: 21,900 €
- Caen CDN: €15,000
- Le Cirque Théâtre, Pôle national Cirque d'Elbeuf: €9,000