Museums of France
- "Becoming a Museum of France" form
- The law of 4 January 2002 on the Museums of France and its decrees
Regional scientific commissions of the collections of the Museums of France
The regional scientific commissions for the collections of museums in France were set up by the law of 4 January 2002 on museums in France, which is incorporated into the French Heritage Code (Articles L 451-1 and L.452-1). They proceed from the scientific and technical control of the State, relating to the projects of acquisition and restoration of the museums of France.
- Presentation of the regional scientific commissions of the collections of the Museums of France of Ile-de-France
- Regional Scientific Commission Request for Advice on Acquisitions
- Request for advice from the Regional Scientific Commission for Restorations concerning a restoration operation
- Request for advice from the Regional Scientific Commission for Restorations on a preventive conservation operation
Regional Museum Acquisition Fund (FRAM)
Since 1982, the State and the Region of Ile-de-France have joined forces to set up and finance a Fund to provide active financial support for projects to acquire museums in France in the region.
- Regional Museum Acquisition Fund (FRAM) grant application
- Convention between the Île-de-France region and the DRAC on the establishment of FRAM
- Convention 2005
- See also the Regional Council Aid Guide
- Directorate-General for Assets