The new legal regime for performing arts contractors came into force on 1 October 2019.
Licence application forms
Implementing rules in the following texts
Since October 1, 2019, the legal regime for carrying out the activity of live entertainment entrepreneur is subject to the obligation to report the activity online, for entrepreneurs established in France, and to the obligation to provide information online, for entrepreneurs established outside France.
The objectives of the procedure are identical: the verification of respect for social law, labour law, intellectual property law and the safety of performing venues.
The procedures are now fully dematerialised (no paper file sent).
L’ensemble de ces démarches est accessible à partir d’un téléservice dont l’accès se fait par les liens ci-après :
- Live Entertainment Contractor Activity Declaration (for Live Entertainment Contractor Licence)
- Application for recognition of title equivalent to the declaration of live entertainment contractor
- Information on the provision of services in France of a live entertainment contractor established in the European Economic Area (EEA) outside France
- Information on the provision of services in France by a live entertainment contractor established outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Renewal of the Live Entertainment Contractor Declaration of Activity (for Live Entertainment Contractor Licence)
How do I submit your return or information online?
After account creation (or identification if the reporting person already has an account), the form must be completed directly online. Supporting documents to download will be requested throughout the steps of the form. Upon validation of your form, your return will be forwarded to the Regional Cultural Affairs Directorate (RDCA) on which your organization’s principal place of business depends. If you are not established in France, the information is sent to the DRAC of the first performance.
If you have any questions about the profession of live entertainment entrepreneur, you can contact the DRAC of your organization’s main establishment (or the first representation, for information procedures).
Upon validation of your electronic declaration, you will receive a receipt at the email address provided during the creation of your account. This document shall constitute a licence provided that the activity or proposed activity fulfils the conditions set out inarticle L.7122-3, in particular in terms of the entrepreneur’s training, experience or competence, and respect for labour law, social law, intellectual property law and the safety of performing arts venues.