Information on subsidies
Grant applications, specific information DRAC Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Operating grant: grant applications are dematerialized
2024 Grant Campaign
The terms of deposit and the form of project and operating support for artistic creation, cultural transmission, cultural and territorial action and heritage (excluding historical monuments) will be put online on October 2, 2023.
- complete the cerfa associations and replace the RNA number with the Kbis.
- AND Attach to the form the supporting documents listed in the grant application file.
Attach the supporting documents listed in the grant application file.
Investment grant for investment projects outside historic monuments
1- Contact the department concerned before preparing a dossier for the implementation of tangible or intangible investment projects
2- Attach to the grant application the supporting documents listed in the document:
Grants for investment projects historical monuments
1- For works and interventions on historical monuments (building, furniture, organ)
- download the adapted forms and dossiers online on the portal 'my steps " of the Ministry of Culture
Other aid may be granted by the central directorates of the Ministry of Culture, the national operators under its supervision or via calls for projects.
- Literary life - book industry - libraries - authors and translators: Centre national du livre (CNL)
- Fine Arts: National Centre for Fine Arts (CNAP)
- Cinema and audiovisual: Centre national de la cinématographie et de l'image animée (CNC)
- Contemporary music, jazz, variety: National Music Centre (NMC)
In addition, the Institut français, under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, supports projects to promote international artistic exchanges.