All the support functions are grouped together in the General Secretariat of the DRAC Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes This brings together the departments responsible for budgetary and financial management, human resources management, operations and communication. In addition to facilitating this division, the Secretary General is responsible for social dialogue within the management team.
This service is responsible for:
- monitoring the programming of appropriations in liaison with the departments of the regional prefecture (the regional prefect being a secondary authorising officer, the DRAC being authorising officer by delegation);
- the accounting management of appropriations (allocation, commitment, liquidation and mandate of expenditure) in liaison with the departments of the Regional Directorate of Public Finance, one of whose tasks is to ensure the accounting and financial management of the State; (control and execution of public expenditure);
- monitoring the consumption of credits;
- the preparation, at the end of the financial year, of the accounting balance sheets.
The Human Resources Department, in liaison with the central administration of the Ministry of Culture, manages the civil servants and contract staff of the State in the DRAC and the staff members (heritage curators, library curators, documentalists, urban architects, surveillance officers....) assigned to museums, municipal libraries, departmental archives of the twelve departments of the region. It implements the training plan for all the agents managed by the DRAC and accompanies the implementation of mobility and career paths.
This service is in charge of logistics, procurement and public procurement, maintenance of the DRAC building stock, fleet maintenance, mail processing, material requirements and supplies of DRAC staff, management of telephone and film equipment and computer management (computer park, administration of the network servers, implementation of applications, user assistance and training).
Its mission is to coordinate all internal and external DRAC communications, including:
- the DRAC website and related multimedia folders; social networks;
- press relations linked to the interdepartmental communication service of the regional prefecture;
- the organisation of events;
- the management of national events broken down into regions in connection with services;
- the exploitation of paper or digital publications produced at the initiative of the DRAC;
- Dissemination and proper use of logos by partners supported by the DRAC;
The principles underlying the DRAC’s action in external communication are:
- Inform and answer questions from users and professional partners;
- to contribute to a good understanding of the action of the State services in the cultural field;
- build on national events to network around joint projects between different actors;
- to facilitate, in the context of communication actions, cross-functionality within the DRAC.