On May 5 and 6, 2021, the Ministry of Culture is organizing the second edition of the Parliament of Photography on the theme: Tomorrow! Photography at the challenge of transition.
A forum for exchanges and reflection on current issues in the sector, informed by professionals and put in perspective by specialists from the humanities and social sciences, the Photography Parliament will be held online upon registration.
During two days, meetings bringing together professionals of the sector will be broadcast live from the auditorium of the National Institute of Art History (INHA) and will address among others the following themes:
- Health crisis, how to expose photography in the digital age?
- Photojournalism, proof by image?
- Photography, actress and/or witness to our societal changes?
- A crisis of photographic criticism?
- Copyright and still images on digital sharing platforms: issues and perspectives for the world of images
- Towards an eco-responsible transition of the visual arts?
More information and full program on http://culture.gouv.fr/parlement-photographie
Registration by following this link.
A Ministry of Culture event in partnership with 9Lives, AOC, Artpress and Fisheye.