For the first time, the Ministry of Culture will be present at the Salon des maires et des collectivités locales which takes place this year from 22 to 24 November 2022 at the Porte de Versailles.
For three days the representatives of the whole ministry will exchange with the elected officials and territorial agents on the stand of the Ministry of Culture (stand A.21 - pavilion 2.3) on cultural policies as well as on the actions taken by the ministry for elected officials and communities.
At the same time, a conference programme, built with its partners, is proposed to deepen the theme of territorial innovation:
- The Culture Pass, a lever to strengthen the impact of community cultural policies on young people by SAS pass Culture
Tuesday 22 November at 15.45 - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
- Science at the heart of Culture by Universcience
Wednesday 23 November at 10.30 am - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
- The Cultural Olympiad, an opportunity for local authorities
Wednesday 23 November at 4.30pm - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
- Listening and speaking, the mobile language laboratory: a scientific initiative at the service of citizens and territories
Wednesday 23 November at 17.15 - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
- Topical issues: presentation of six schemes for the territories
• The Territorial Innovation Fund
• The Language Pact
• Image-based education in the territories
• Artistic creation in the public space
• Bookstores and Supply of Non-School Books
• The Atlas of Culture
Thursday, November 24 at 11:45 a.m. - Innovation Arena – Pavilion 4
- Micro-Food: a unique cultural offer at your fingertips, by the public establishment of the park and the great hall of the Villette
Thursday 24 November at 14.15 - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
The Ministry will also participate in two conferences organized by the National Federation of Communities for Culture (FNCC):
- The library guide: a new tool available to elected officials
Thursday 24 November at 12 pm - Cultural Space - Pavilion 2.3
- GIP Coffee Cultures: Why should elected officials care?
Thursday, November 24 at 1:15 pm - Espace Lab inclusif – Pavillon 2
Culture is a lever for cohesion, sustainable development and attractiveness and the Ministry of Culture’s mission is to participate in the development of cultural policies throughout the territory. Within this framework, it coordinates initiatives aimed at strengthening the cultural planning of the territory, in partnership with local authorities and all cultural actors. It relies on its decentralized services, the Regional Cultural Affairs Directorates (DRAC) and the Cultural Affairs Directorates (DAC) in the overseas territories, and on the action of its operators.