After a 100% digital edition in 2020, the National Forum Undertaking in the Culture returns from 28 to 30 September 2021 for its seventh edition, at the Maison des métallos (Paris).
Free and open to all, this Forum aims to provide practical and concrete solutions to current and emerging professionals in the world of culture in order to promote and promote French cultural entrepreneurship in its most innovative forms.
Once again this year, the event will focus on providing information at workshops and round tables to help entrepreneurs and project promoters develop, consolidate or export their activity.
In 2019, the Forum brought together 270 stakeholders and nearly 2,500 participants.
On the agenda:
- On September 27, online: in partnership with the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, a series of workshops will be held around international development and cooperation opportunities for cultural entrepreneurs in 10 countries with high potential: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Romania, Brazil, Israel, Tunisia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
- On September 28, 29 and 30, 2021, at the Maison des métallos (Paris): the Forum continues in person with practical workshops on legal, tax, financing and communication issues. Four themes are at the heart of the discussions: audiovisual, third-place, environmental issues, arrangements Europe Creative.
Designed in line with the Forum, the ephemeral incubator, already set up during previous editions, is renewed at the Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine to support the development of some thirty cultural entrepreneurs selected on their potential.
A regional Forum
Closer to the territories, the Ministry of Culture, through the Regional Directorates of Cultural Affairs, organizes variations of the Forum in several regions to foster the local establishment of cultural entrepreneurship. These forums bring together over two days, through a dozen round tables and workshops, between 200 and 600 people on average.
In 2021, six regional forums will be held:
- Forum Entreprendre dans la Culture Grand Est in Nancy: October 4 and 5, 2021
- New Aquitaine Forum in Limoges: November 22 and 23, 2021
- Burgundy-Franche-Comté Forum in Dijon: November 23-25, 2021
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Forum in Lyon: November 30, 2021
- Occitanie Forum in Montpellier: 14 and 15 December 2021
- Normandy Forum in Caen: upcoming dates
The Forum program will be available online as of September 6, 2021: https://forumentreprendreculture.culture.gouv.fr/