The Ministry of Culture awards the label «centre d'art contemporain d'intérêt national» to:
- CARMA, Mana Art and Research Centre in Guyana;
- Le Confort Moderne, contemporary art centre and stage of contemporary music of Poitiers, Nouvelle Aquitaine;
- L'Abbaye Saint-André, centre d'art contemporain de Meymac, Nouvelle Aquitaine;
- Centre de création contemporaine Olivier Debré (CCC OD), Tours, Centre-Val de Loire;
- Les Tanneries, contemporary art center of the town of Amilly, Centre-Val de Loire;
- Diaphane, photographic center in Clermont de l'Oise, Hauts-de-France;
- Le Centre photographique Rouen Normandie - CPRN, Normandie;
- Rhine Centre for Contemporary Art (CRAC) Alsace, Altkirch, Grand Est;
- The Lambert Collection in Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
This label recognizes the excellence of the work conducted by these structures and their teams, distinguishing the strong support of art centers to the French and international artistic scene, the quality of their support for artists in the construction of their careers and their notoriety, and the implementation of innovative transmission actions for the benefit of a wide audience.
Their artistic and cultural projects focus on experimentation and research, freedom of creation and its transmission.
As a participant in the national policy of support for artistic creation, the program of contemporary art centres of national interest plays an essential role in the accompaniment and presence of artists and the dissemination of their works at the national level, thus contributing to the development and artistic and cultural diversity of the territories.