Each project receiving a State grant must be evaluated. This evaluation is drafted by the project’s supporting structure, but all partners contribute to it.
This page allows you to submit your evaluation form following a grant obtained under the call for projects Culture et lien social en Ile-de-France.
To learn more about this call for projects, we invite you to consult its presentation sheet, by clicking on the button below.
The assessment sheet should make it possible to produce both quantitative and qualitative results. No new grant applications will be considered if evaluation sheets for previously funded projects have not been submitted.
It is recommended that project operational partners and, where possible, funding partners be involved.
In addition to justifying the specific use of the grant, this evaluation will:
- strengthen the dialogue between the different project partners,
- encourage supported structures to reflect on the effects of their actions on the public,
- strengthen the dialogue between the DRAC and cultural structures and better understand the effects of the proposed arrangements,
- to promote joint actions with the public.
Attachments to the Scorecard:
- Financial account of the action taken
- Signatures evaluation of structures