Each project that has received a State grant must be evaluated. It concerns the evaluation of cultural development and territorial action projects carried out in Ile-de-France.
What is the evaluation of cultural development and territorial action projects?
The evaluation of a project takes the form of an assessment. This report is written by the supporting structure of the project but all partners contribute to it.
This scorecard will provide both a quantitative and qualitative assessment. No new grant applications will be considered if the evaluation sheets for previously funded projects have not been submitted.
Objectives of the approach
This evaluation is intended to:
- Detail the specific use of the grant
- Strengthen dialogue between the different project partners
- Encourage supported structures to reflect on the effects of the actions they carry out with the public
- Strengthen the dialogue between the Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs (DRAC) and the cultural structures and better understand the effects of the proposed measures
- Promote joint actions with the public
Am I concerned by this approach?
Individuals who can complete an assessment are:
- Public institutions/ state services (libraries, etc.)
- Private companies
- Individuals (professional individuals of the Culture or not)
This evaluation sheet should be supplemented by the cultural structures which have received a grant under the following schemes:
- First Looks, First Steps
- Cultural tourism
- Artistic and cultural territorial residency in schools
- Culture and rurality
- Contractualisation (CLEA/ CTEAC...)
- Journalist residence
- Resource Qualification/Training
- Draft territory
How to submit an evaluation
- To access the online form, click on the "Access form" button at the bottom of the page.
- Log in or create an account, then let us guide you.
Projects previously supported
Amount of grant paid: 15,000 euros
Maubuisson Abbey creates a digital tour to offer visitors the opportunity to understand the place and its history despite the disappearance of a large part of its buildings, used as a stone quarry in the nineteenth century. The new offer also makes it possible to create a link and a circulation between the visitors of the park and those of the art center by valuing a rich and unsuspected knowledge.
Amount of grant paid: 9,500 euros
This multidisciplinary project allowed children to rely on their imagination to participate in several workshops: create ceramic musical instruments, costumes, a script or even sets, all with the aim of presenting a choreographed exhibition at the end of the residency. To do this, students were able to discover body expression through workshops led by two dancers. Nine classes from four different institutions participated in a collective work, while being introduced to the writing of a narrative frame, the construction of models, or the realization of three-dimensional objects.
If you have any questions about the evaluation sheet "cultural development and territorial action", please contact:
Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs (DRAC) Ile-de-France
Service régional des Populations, de l'Accompagnement, de la Coopération et des Territoires (SRPACTe)
01 56 06 50 95/ 01 56 06 50 30