Each project receiving a State grant must be evaluated. It concerns the evaluation of cultural development and territorial action projects carried out in the Ile-de-France region.
Presentation of the device
What is the evaluation of cultural development and territorial action projects?
The evaluation of a project takes the form of a report. This report is drawn up by the project’s supporting structure but all the partners contribute to it.
This scorecard will provide both quantitative and qualitative results. No new grant applications will be considered if evaluation sheets for previously funded projects have not been submitted.
Objectives of the approach
The purpose of this evaluation is to:
- Detail the precise use made of the subsidy
- Strengthen dialogue between different project partners
- Encourage supported structures to reflect on the effects of their actions on the public
- Strengthen the dialogue between the Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs (DRAC) and cultural structures and better understand the effects of the proposed measures
- Promoting joint public action
Am I concerned by this approach?
Individuals who may complete an assessment are:
- Public institutions/government services (libraries, etc.)
- Private companies
- Individuals (natural persons working in Culture or not)
This assessment sheet must be completed by the cultural structures that have received a grant under the following schemes:
- First Looks, First Steps
- Cultural tourism
- Territorial artistic and cultural residency in school
- Culture and rural life
- Contractualisation (CLEA/ CTEAC...)
- Journalists' residence
- Resource Qualification/Training
- Territory project
How to File a Review
- To access the online form, click on the "Access form" button at the bottom of the page.
- Log in or create an account, then let yourself be guided.
Projects previously supported
Amount of subsidy paid: 15,000 euros
The Abbey of Maubuisson creates a digital tour to offer visitors the opportunity to understand the place and its history despite the disappearance of a large part of its buildings, used as a stone quarry in the 19th century. The new offer also allows to create a link and a circulation between the visitors of the park and those of the art center by promoting a rich and unsuspected knowledge.
Amount of subsidy paid: 9,500 euros
This multidisciplinary project allowed children to rely on their imagination to participate in several workshops: creating ceramic musical instruments, costumes, a scenario or even sets, all with the aim of presenting an exhibition choreographed at the end of the residence. To do this, students were able to discover body expression through workshops led by two dancers. Nine classes from four different institutions took part in a collective work, while being introduced to the writing of a storyline, the construction of models, or the realization of three-dimensional objects.
If you have any questions about the "cultural development and territorial action" evaluation form, please contact:
Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs (DRAC) Ile-de-France
Regional Service of Populations, Support, Cooperation and Territories (SRPACTe)
01 56 06 50 95/ 01 56 06 50 30