Eugène Delacroix moved to Rue de Fürstenberg on December 28, 1857, abandoning his studio on Rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, too far from the church of Saint-Sulpice, which he had been commissioned to decorate in 1847.
Works with audiodescription
6 rue de Furstenberg - 75006 Paris
Collections - Masterpieces
Collections - New acquisitions
Collections - Delacroix in Saint-Sulpice
Collections - Memories of Morocco
Collections - Delacroix and the written word
Collections - Videos: works in motion
Biography - Hello Monsieur Delacroix!
In the footsteps of Eugène Delacroix in Paris
Thousand and one students from Delacroix
Photographic agency of the Reunion of National Museums-Grand Palais
The Delacroix Museum places at the disposal of the public, by appointment, a documentary set around the works of the painter preserved in its collections
The archives bring together the historical archives of
the Society of Friends of Eugene Delacroix