Need: Investment; Development; Innovation; Treasury
"This action led by the Cultural and Creative Industries division of Bpifrance Investissement is solidly anchored in actions of general interest consisting in covering market segments too little funded by private actors.
- French companies, independent;
- structurally profitable SMEs;
- with a turnover of more than €500,000;
- having a rare know-how: EPV-certified or close to compliance with the label criteria;
- working in gastronomy, decoration, fashion and beauty, culture and leisure, tableware, professional equipment, built heritage, etc.;
- with strong growth potential.
- Equity participation in the company, usually as a minority shareholder alongside other family, industrial or financial shareholders;
- intervention in equity or quasi-equity (shares, convertible bonds, etc.);
- Tickets from €500 K to €10 M;
- Investment holding period of 5 to 7 years;
- Presence of Bpifrance in the governance of the company (supervisory board, board of directors). In addition to capital, Bpifrance provides the company with management support, a network of relevant experts and in-depth knowledge of the sector and its challenges. '
"- Financing independent companies through long-term equity investment;
- Investing in market practices while overcoming the difficult access to private capital for profitable SMEs in these sectors"
Funder: BPIFrance Investissement