Need: Investment; Development; Innovation; Treasury
"This action led by the Cultural and Creative Industries division of Bpifrance Investissement is solidly anchored in actions of general interest consisting in covering market segments too little funded by private actors.
- French companies, independent;
- SMEs in the media and entertainment sectors (cinema, audiovisual production, television, radio, publishing, music, live entertainment, new media, video games);
- with a turnover of more than €500,000;
- with strong international development potential.
- Strong sector expertise;
- Long-term investment adapted to the value creation cycles of the sectors covered;
- Minority investment: strategic support versus operational control;
- Capacity to carry out operations from €300 K, and up to €10 million in co-investment;
- “Investor brand” which institutionalizes our affiliated companies vis-à-vis their partners.
- Financing independent companies through long-term equity investment;
- Investing according to market practices while overcoming the difficult access to private capital for profitable SMEs in these sectors;