IF Export supports international projects by artists, French professionals or based in France (metropolitan or ultramarine) or institutions in the creative and cultural sectors.
The French Institute supports both face-to-face projects, mixed projects (face-to-face and digital) as well as digital projects (if mobility is constrained or prevented), as well as projects integrating digital technology into the creation or production process. These projects are developed in consultation with the French cultural network.
This scheme is open to the following project promoters:
- Artist, curator exhibition project designer, group, collective, company, French or based in France
- French cultural institutions or structures (agencies, production offices, publishers, labels, tour operators, etc.)
- Foreign cultural institutions or structures welcoming French artists (programmers, labels, distributors, publishers, platforms, museums, art centres, festivals, biennials, etc.
It covers the following disciplines: live performance, music, visual arts, photography, design, architecture, digital creation.
What types of projects?
- Dissemination (tour, monographic exhibition, presence on a festival, on a market, etc.);
- Cooperation (collaboration between artistic teams or French and international structures, with a common transmission or creation perspective);
- French highlights (presence of French artists or living in France (metropolitan or ultramarine) in places and major meetings and prescribers).
Priority will be given to projects in one of the following 37 countries with a Cultural and Creative Industries priority mission:
Africa: South Africa, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia
America: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, USA, Mexico
Asia: China, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan
Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, UK, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Lebanon, Qatar
As well as in the following 11 countries:
Algeria, Cuba, Egypt, Haiti, Iran, Madagascar, Mali, Democratic Republic of Congo, Palestinian Territories, Ukraine, Vietnam
Outside these territories, projects can only be eligible for aid if they have a regional dimension, including partners from other countries.
- Call Closed: November 11, 2022
- Selection Commission: mid-January 2023
Before any application is submitted, project sponsors are expressly asked to download the General Conditions of the scheme, as well as the note on the procedure relating to the payment of aid and financial support.
Architecture, urban planning, landscape
Monica LEBRAO-SENDRA firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeline BLANCHARD email@example.com
Circus, street, puppets
Vanessa SILVY firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannah BELLICHA email@example.com
Hannah LOUE firstname.lastname@example.org
Émilie RENOUVIN email@example.com
Design, fashion, crafts
Laura DAVY firstname.lastname@example.org
Contemporary music, jazz and innovation
Oscar FINJEAN email@example.com
Classical and contemporary music
Mathilde BÉZARD firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie ROBNARD email@example.com
Thomas CARRIÉ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institut français
amTheInstitut français is the public institution responsible for the external cultural action of France, placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Culture.
The French Institute launches numerous programmes and calls every year, in France and around the world, with the desire to promote French culture abroad and to foster dialogue between cultures: project aids, training, expertise, cultural programming offers, residencies.