The Ministry of Culture is calling for applications for the next session of the French-speaking foreign professionals programme, Séjour Culture, which will take place from 9 to 19 October 2023 in France (in Paris and in the region).
The Culture Stay program consists of an individualized or semi-individualized 2-week stay allowing foreign professionals to benefit from personalized conferences, meetings and appointments. Foreign professionals will thus be able to establish contacts, acquire relevant and useful tools in the context of their duties for the realization of their professional project in connection with French structures and/or professionals or established in France.
The Séjour Culture 2023 program, by its format, adapts to the profile of the candidates selected but is nevertheless structured around the following general themes:
- performing arts/ spectacle vivant
- visual arts, fashion, design and crafts/ visual arts, design, fashion and crafts,
- architecture et patrimoine / architecture and heritage,
- book and reading/ book industry,
- cultural and creative industries/ Cultural and creative industries.
All you need to know about Sejour culture 2023 for English speaking professionals
Experienced English-speaking professionals in the field of culture, any geographical area, contributing in their country of origin to the conduct of cultural projects.
Application package and attachments to be provided
- a copy of the international passport,
- a photograph of the candidate in accordance with the necessary format rules for official documents,
- one or more documents presenting the cultural structure in which the professional candidate practices,
- the certificate of employment of the professional candidate and a description of his or her responsibilities,
- the completed form below
Professionals who apply must be anglophones.
Once completed, the application file must be sent to the Cooperation and Cultural Action Services of the Embassy of France or the French Institute of the candidate’s country of residence by email to obtain their opinion.
You will find all the contact details of the French embassies abroad online.
These services are the only ones authorized to forward applications to the Ministry of Culture.
- 30 March 2023: Application deadline (midnight Paris time).
- May 2023: Selected professionals will be contacted by email to begin preparing for the seminar.
- 9 to 19 October 2023: dates of the Culture Stay in Paris and the region.
Expenses covered if successful
- domestic travel in France for the purposes of the programme,
- teaching fees,
- accommodation and catering costs,
Note that the international transport ticket is not taken over and must be assumed either by the applicant, his home institution, the French Embassy or French institute of the country of residence, or any other body. Visa fees are not covered.
The application file and attachments, as well as the opinion of the cooperation and cultural action services of the Embassy of France or the French Institute of the candidate’s country of residence, must be sent to the following two e-mail addresses:
- Ministry of Culture: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House of Cultures of the World, company service provider of the seminar: email@example.com
For further information on the content of the Culture Stay 2023 programme, please contact: Fabienne Brütt, Ministry of Culture, European and International Affairs Sub-Directorate, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discover the hosting programs for foreign professionals managed by the Ministry of Culture