The call for expressions of interest “Competencies and future business lines” conducted by the Caisse des Dépôts and the National Research Agency is the umbrella mechanism dedicated to training issues, common to all the France 2030 objectives.
For the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) sector, it must make it possible to support the changing needs of cultural actors by adapting the initial and continuing training assets of the sector. This asset must evolve today in order to maintain its relevance in a context of profound transformation of the knowledge and skills necessary to exercise the professions of the cultural sector: impact of the digital transition and the internationalization of activities, changing public expectations, new needs of students themselves.
4 lines of response are thus identified for CCI:
- Adapting initial training provision by strengthening links between territorial actors in education, research and innovation
- Strengthening the international scope of training assets
- Modernising the digital teaching and learning environment
- Addressing CCI Continuing Education Issues
Projects supported may include:
- conducting skills and training needs assessments;
- funding of training schemes to meet skills needs.
- The submission of applications is open until 30 March 2023 for the 4th lift
- The MAI regulations are available online: https://anr.fr/fr/detail/call/competences-et-metiers-davenir-cma-appel-a-manifestation-dinteret-2021-2025/
- The date of the next lift is scheduled to 20 June 2023 11:00 - Lift 5
- There will be 3 fees per year up to and including 2025.
To download :