The law requires the publication of a multi-year three-year plan with the objective of informing the public of the means and actions put in place to make the sites and applications accessible to all and more particularly in compliance with the RGAA (General Framework for Improving Accessibility).
Digital accessibility is at the heart of concerns related to the development or availability of websites or applications to both the public and internal staff of the Ministry of Culture.
This commitment is illustrated by the development of this multi-year digital accessibility scheme associated with annual action plans, with the objective of supporting RGAA compliance (General Reference Framework for Improving Accessibility) and the gradual improvement of relevant websites and applications.
The development, monitoring and updating of this multi-year plan is under the responsibility of the senior official with disabilities and the inclusion of the Ministry of Culture, referent accessibility. He can be contacted using the contact form available on the institutional website: https://www.culture.gouv.fr/Nous-contacter
Annual plan and multi annual plan
This document is the 2021 annual plan associated with the 2021-2023 multi-year plan. It includes a summary table of the actions that were implemented in 2021, as well as their progress and implementation.
It outlines the department’s commitments in the following areas:
- Human and financial resources allocated to digital accessibility
- Organisation of digital accessibility consideration
- Training and awareness-raising activities
- Redefining the competences of the agents in post
- Use of external expertise (experts)
- Digital accessibility in digital projects
- Consideration of digital accessibility in market procedures
- Processing of user returns