As early as the XIVth century, it had a heavy traffic and
trade area (fairs, markets, transit).
Situated at the entrance of the village, the chapel is
Saint Sebastian, protector
against the plague.
Coming from the coast, several epidemics hit hard the «
New lands of Provence » (old name for the County of Nice) by
successive waves in 1467, 1498 and 1524.